2013 GeoMoose Upgrade Plan
Oregon 2.6 Upgrade Plan
The following plan was developed at the January 10th Oregon WebMap Consortium Meeting.
1. We will migrate Oregon 2.4 services and extensions to 2.6 over the next several months as resources are available through individual efforts or as part of contracts.
2. We will create an Oregon 2.6 branch where any customization will occur. Use Benton County as the branch test dataset.
3. All developers will submit recommendations, bug fixes, etc to GeoMoose Trac (http://trac.osgeo.org/geomoose/) and RFC. Oregon developers will encourage core developers to make changes as needed using accepted GeoMoose development pratices.
4. The primary developer will be Houston Engineering who will administer the Oregon Branch as part of on-going work.
5. The GeoMoose Oregon Community WIKI will be used to document needed modifications.
6. Oregon members will contribute whenever possible to upgrade Oregon 2.4 to 2.6
7. Work plans for any development will be posted on the GeoMoose WIKI Oregon community page on the 2013 WorkPlan Page.
8. We agree to use PostGIS/PostgreSQL tools for advanced geoprocessing when needed (ie. buffer overlap).
9. Counties will post their 2012 taxlot shape file (with joined attributes if county approved) for others to share.